Transportation for September 2014
April 30th, 2014
The following should be communicated to families:
- Your transportation details will be available on August 21, 2014. Parents and students will be able to login and view their transportation details for the next school year.
- Please Note: any address changes need to be done through your school. If you are moving this summer or change your sitter arrangements for the fall, you should communicate the change of address to your child school before the end of the 2013-2014 school year.
Find your transportation details by visiting:
www.stswr.ca and click on Student Login.
To login you will have to enter the following information:
- Ontario Education Number (from report card)
- Student’s birthdate (day, month, year)
- Street Number (street # from student’s home address)
- School (select school from the drop down)
A direct mail out will also be sent in August to the families with special needs students that will be transported in September.
We will be posting instructions re: the student login on our site and would ask that you include the same in any newsletters, school website or communications to parents.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Student Transportation Services of Waterloo Region at 519-650-4934 ext. 221.