June 2nd, 2014
Waterloo Region District School Board
May 21, 2014
The Waterloo Region District School Board invites students, parents and community members to provide input into the funding priorities the Board should consider for the 2014-15 school year and beyond.
How can you give input?
1. Appear as a delegation at the June 11, 2014 Special Committee of the Whole Meeting.
If you would like to appear as a delegation, you must register with the Manager of Corporate Services by noon on Wednesday, June 4 2014. More information on delegation procedures and how to register is available by phone at 519 570 0003 x4336 or on our delegation information page.
2. Take the online survey
The online survey is available until June 6, 2014. Responses from the survey will be collected and distributed to trustees during the budget process in June. Take our online survey.
Interested in more information?
- An overview of funding and expenditures for the board is available here.
- You can also attend budget meetings on the following dates:
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014 Wednesday, June 18, 2014 Wednesday, June 25, 2014
- Meetings begin at 7:00pm in the Board Room at the Education Centre. All meetings are open to the public.
Thank you for participating in the 2014-15 budget process!
Categories: Principal's Message