Communication Survey for Parents
May 15th, 2014
Please take a minute to complete the communication survey found at the link below.
- In alignment with the continued work of engagement and communication within the Waterloo Region District School Board, a survey has been created to help us better understand our parent/guardian preferences for receiving information.
- The survey can be accessed through a link called “WRDSB Communication Survey” found on the Board’s website and on individual school websites between May 15th and June 5th.
- The survey questions are focused on improving the following areas:
- 1. How we communicate information to parents and families.
- 2. How we collect information from parents and families.
- 3. How we update information pertaining to parents, students, and families.
Categories: Principal's Message